Welcome to Xenon GunZ forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon GunZ

New forum !! http://www.xenongunz.co.cc/forum/upload/index.php

App for Forum Master or GameMaster :)

lolremix

App for Forum Master or GameMaster :) Empty App for Forum Master or GameMaster :)

Post by lolremix Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Hey Guys!!!
    I'm applying for :Forum Master or Gamemaster

Name: Adrian Lim

In Game Name: (Have not Created any Character)

Country and Time Zone: Singapore (GMT +8 )

Language Spoken: English , Chinese and Hokkien

About me: I'm still a student while i'm always free after school time and i can cope with my studies even if i'm busy with the Server.

Experiences: I am a Co-Owner of Latitude GunZ ( no advertising) and hosted a Maple Private server.I know how to use Hex Editor and Photo Shop(with .dds plugin)

How active are you: On weekdays i can play for 3-8 hours while on weekends i play for 4-10 hours.But during Examination period,i'll not online too often so that i have enough time to study for my exams.

How much experience do you have with being a GameMaster or staffs:
    While i was chose to be a Co-owner for a GunZ private server.I was often asked to modify some item sets or weapons.I used to make BGM for some people who asked me to create a BGM.mrs for them.

What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member?

I'm quiet in class (thats what my form teacher said to me)and im not really popular in school.Actually being a staff member is because the Owner trust you.

Closing: (At most 1 paragraph sum-up about your self)
    Me closing messenger:
    While i wish that i will be accepted by the owner of Xenon GunZ,so that i can also help with other members that has some problems with the server or forum.To contact me : MSN: adrianlim_star@msn.com

Thanks for using your precious time to read through me application. Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:34 pm