Welcome to Xenon GunZ forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon GunZ

New forum !! http://www.xenongunz.co.cc/forum/upload/index.php

Dev apply!

Cabelero
    Cabelero

Dev apply! Empty Dev apply!

Post by Cabelero Thu May 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Hey guys,
    I'm Cabelero / Kyogre and i'm appling to be Developer / Event Hoster.

Why you shoud hire me?
    - Well i still go to school but at school i'm learning developing website's, and maybe i can i try to make 1 for you!
    - I'm training my skills at GtkRadiant and Blender to make wepeons and new maps ( working on 1, showing it soon).
    - I'm honest, barrely ego and never posting leeched work.
    - I'm even working in PhotoShop CS4, so making a signature ins't a problem.
    - Improving this GunZ Community shall be a daily work that i love to be part of.
    - Active time: Monday - Friday, after 5 PM (GWT + 1), Weekend, ASAP till i go sleeping.

Some info about meh:
    - Hey, i'm Cabelero, 18 years old, still going to school, studing Develope and Design arts.
    I played other Private servers 2 (not telling any name's becuz i won't advertise for other GunZCommunity's). I was 1 time an Event Hoster and 2 times Gold Member. People always accept me who i am and i accept people who they are. I speak some differend langauge, Dutch, English, Un petit peu de Francais.

I hope i get accept to be part of this GunZ Community, so i can help and improve this to be the good server.

Cabelero / Kyogre

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 am